Clever is an application access platform for students and staff. Here you will find many applications such as Wonders textbooks, StudySync, Lexia, Dreambox, ST Math, Brainpop and many more!
You can personalize your staff portal or classroom pages. Find out more below!
Students who are logged into a Chromebook will see the Clever portal come up as an open tab in the browser and also as a bookmark in the Clever bookmark folder.
Watch this how to video >>>
To get started with your teacher page:
1.Make sure you are logged in to your Clever Portal.
2. Click on My Page in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
3. Click on Untitled to rename your page so that your students can find it easily.
4. Add a description.
5. Once you're ready to publish your page to your students, just click the Visible Students button.
Check if students have logged in
Starting in the 2019-2020 school year all students logged into a Chromebook will see the Clever Portal Page pop up in their Chrome browser.
All students will be able to see your Teacher Page, instant login applications and links when they login to their Clever Portal.
Once they click on the Teacher Page icon, they'll be presented with your teacher page.
1. In Portal view scroll to the application icon you want to favorite and click on the heart on the upper right hand corner of the icon.
2. This will create a new category at the top of your Portal called 'Favorited Resources'.
(To remove an application from your 'Favorited Resources', click the heart again on the top right corner.
Note: Favoriting resources is only reflected in individual portals. Resources that teachers favorite will not be favorited for students.